Visa to Australia


If you are holding passports from the countries that are part of the Visa Waiver program you still need to obtain a travel authority from the Immigration website. This is a simple form and normally is very easy. It is similar to the ESTA that US government requires of its visitors.

You can get this at the airport but I believe the airlines may slap you with a service fee. Best to check with the airline you are traveling with.

The website is below